Lowering 2004 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brisk

Reaction score
Spindles. Keys will allow the suspension to bottom out on bumps and mess with your alignment. Keys are by far cheaper but the Best way to do it would be spindles. The back will be the more difficult part of the deal.

dsyukon

Reaction score
Hello Brisk,
I've heard alot of pros and cons of both spindles & keys. Overall in weighing the avaliable options spindles seem to receive the most positive results. I would like to thank you for your suggestion.

Gapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've lowered with spindles, lowered arms, and coils and the best by far is spindles. Next would be coils. I don't recommend dropped control arms because I experienced heavy bottoming out and sometimes scraping of the arm itself on the rough roads. The great thing about spindles is that you do not mess with the factory suspension or travel. It only moves the wheel in relation to the fenderwell. The spindle is located higher , effectivley lowering the vehicle. Upgrade to some good nitro shocks and you have a kick azz ride.