My exhaust pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not a great pic..but heres one of the exhaust, some people were asking about it..

SANY0698.jpg

Last edited:

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hah..I know I know..sorry =( lol

I never thought about taking pics of the exhaust... =/ I shoulda though and now its hard to do lol

lemme see if I can find any better pics of it real quick..otherwise, next time I talk to my stepdad, I'll have him take pics and send them to me so I can post'em lol

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exhaust.jpg

like I said, I'll have my stepdad take some pics of the exhaust for me sometime.

Its Flowmaster Super 40 Series 2.50" DUAL IN/DUAL OUT

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it...its very aggressive...not stupid loud but you can hear it "lope" as if it had cams or something...and I love the sound when I downshift (yea yea, I know I know..downshifting an automatic is gay...still, I like the sound lol)...it has that old muscle sound...kinda like its choking on water or something..with a few crackles and whatnot.

oomindwarpoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whered you buy it at and how much did it cost?

I wanted the magnaflow but it's not that loud, I'm thinking about getting the MBRP polished kit, but its the dark polish not that chrome looking one. I just picked up E-4 and can finally afford to get an exhaust lol.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whered you buy it at and how much did it cost?

I just picked up E-4 and can finally afford to get an exhaust lol.

I honestly cant remember how much I paid for it....it was a while ago..maybe $270 or so...I got the Flowmaster because it was a bit louder then the Magnaflow.

And Congrats on SPC

HOGWILD

Reaction score
get the magnaflow 6 inch race muffler! louder then that flowmaster...more flow and no drone...you want loud and still have a magnaflow go with that..just put one on my tahoe great sound

that exhaust looks pretty sick man!! nice job