My Own Definition of Success

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaliawilliam

Reaction score
Success is the ability to set a goal and accomplish it inUltra Manifestation record time. The synonyms of success are achievement, accomplishment, victory, triumph, hit the target, winner, sensation, and so on. The opposite of it is failure. What one considers a success, another may see as nothing meaningful or important. For example, a man that set out to climb Mount Everest is going to consider himself a success only after climbing the highest mountain on planet earth.

Failure to accomplish this feat will point out to our man that he has not succeeded yet. Though presently, he may be a millionaire, but something is lacking, a goal yet to be fulfilled, this will cause a lot of heartache until that mountain is subdued, he does not see himself as a success. As long as he has not climbed the great mountain, he continues to battle, plan and re-plan so that he can eventually succeed. To me, climbing Mount Everest is nothing of value (because my interest is in something else), but it means a lot to our man who has set a goal to conquer the greatest mountain on earth.

Success therefore is the accomplishment of a purpose (or goal) that brings fulfillment, joy and satisfaction to a man. We must remember also that what a man consider a success, another man may see as a child's play. When I was growing up (as a youth in the secondary school), I use to consider as unserious those other students whose goal in life was to excel and become stars in the field of sports. Every time they went out for practice was wasted as far as I was concerned then. Little did I know that with each practice, they were getting nearer to their life's purpose and goal; they were getting nearer to their success; they were accomplishing their life's vision as they went out early in the morning. I remember that I always pitied them and their parents for such waste of time, now I know better.

https://spontaneousreview.com/ultra-manifestation-review/