NBS Avy Layed Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure some people won't like it but I think it looks clean as hell, wheels might be a bit too large but it looks good layed out. I'd do away with the grill and the other chrome bs but these new bodies lay so hard.
Avalancheon30s2jpg.jpg

Avalancheon30s.jpg

Avalancheon30s3jpg.jpg

Avalancheon30s4jpg.jpg

Avalancheon30s5jpg.jpg

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any pics at normal ride height? Also, I see it's at various stages of completion. Did the fenders have to be flared out more -- is that what I see in behind the fenders the second and fourth pics? Not really my style, but still pretty cool -- and I can appreciate all the work that must've gone into it! Does the owner plan to re-finish the cladding behind the cab and around the bed, to gloss black? That'd be pretty sick.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Damn those 30s are huge. That looks pretty sick. You can tell the fender was trimmed to accomodate the wheels. And you know there was a ton of fabbing to get it to lay flat out like that with those wagon wheels.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd drive it...just so I could say that I've driven a car on 30's lol...not my cup of tea though..tooooo low..IMO