new guy here.... exhaust question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadytahoe

Reaction score
I would like to purchase a dual exhaust system for my 07 Tahoe. I want something that sounds good but not to loud inside the truck and either dual side exit where the exhaust comes out behind the tires or straight back. Any help would be appreciated thanks

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gibson has the perfect exhaust for you dual split rear for 450 shipped

Attachments

• 26163.jpg
    26163.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 26165.jpg
    26165.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 26

shadytahoe

Reaction score
Thanks very much do you kno how it sounds and how loud it is in side the truck ?

TaHeezy4Sheezy

Reaction score
I have the Gibson dual Extreme Exhaust on my 07 Tahoe!!! Not too loud but sounds nice!

The look of it is awesome!!

Want me to take some pictures?

TaHeezy4Sheezy

Reaction score
I will take some pictures tomorrow, monday morning!!

I will try to get them up quick!

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the Gibson but I know for sure that Magnaflow will definately work. You can hardly hear it inside, but outside it gives you that V8 rumble! I would definately recommend Magnaflow. :Chevy:

TaHeezy4Sheezy

Reaction score
Heres some pics..

exside.jpg

exrear.jpg

shadytahoe

Reaction score
looks nice man thank you very much for putting them up for me to look at i am probably going to get that smae exhaust like the way it looks thanks again

TallyDAWG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering what to do about my exhaust as well. The Tahoe (Southern Comfort conversion) came with a exhaust setup that has a dual tip. However I want to change it to something with more sound, however keep the same tip (as it fits with the body kit). Suggestions? Should I just order a magnaflow muffler and have a shop switch them out?
IMG_2949.jpg

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering what to do about my exhaust as well. The Tahoe (Southern Comfort conversion) came with a exhaust setup that has a dual tip. However I want to change it to something with more sound, however keep the same tip (as it fits with the body kit). Suggestions? Should I just order a magnaflow muffler and have a shop switch them out?

Yea definately, those tips look sick fitted into that kit, so like you said just keep them, just have the shop swap out the stock with a magnaflow and enjoy!!:D Also, welcome to the site!! :Chevy:

TallyDAWG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks man. suggestions on where to order just the muffler? everywhere seems to sell the kit

Yea definately, those tips look sick fitted into that kit, so like you said just keep them, just have the shop swap out the stock with a magnaflow and enjoy!!:D Also, welcome to the site!! :Chevy:

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks man. suggestions on where to order just the muffler? everywhere seems to sell the kit

I got mine from the my local muffler shop, I would just start there if I were you, and if they quote you something more expensive just tell them you can get it cheaper online and they should be able to match the price. Good Luck! :Chevy:

TallyDAWG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told today that the muffler would be 150$. That seems a bit high?

vkuber

Reaction score
Just got dual flowmasters done on my tahoe. I believe its the 40 series.
sounds great. Let me know if you want pictures, cheers.

High4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it's a single but the GM catback sounds good, is thick stainless steel, costs under $300, and has a lifetime warranty. Just FYI.

KCinAZ

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a 2-3 drop kit will interfere with the Gibson or Maggy kit?