New guy here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrslyfox

Reaction score
Hey all! Just signed up here and wanted to make myself known. 1999 LT 4x4 all original with 135,000 on the clock. Bought her in 1995 with 62,000. Drives like new, looks darn near. Looking to add a little power, and personalize it in the looks dept. Anyway.. Hi all and good to be here!

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Just signed up here and wanted to make myself known. 1999 LT 4x4 all original with 135,000 on the clock. Bought her in 1995 with 62,000. Drives like new, looks darn near. Looking to add a little power, and personalize it in the looks dept. Anyway.. Hi all and good to be here!

Want to modify anything in that statement?

Mrslyfox

Reaction score
It came with a flux capacitor....What can I say?.... How about 2005? lol wow, I'm more tired than I thought.

Mrslyfox

Reaction score
Dont be pickin on the "new guy", I believe you are supposed to make me feel all warm and welcome. Thank me for joining your club here, welcome me with open arms to the site, and say that you are willing to help me with anything I may possibly have questions etc etc etc... OH BUT NO... I make a simple type (ohhhh..like none of you have) a brain fart if you will, and boy oh boy I get ribbed about it. Geesh... I'll let it go THIS time, but boy oh boy if it happens again (crap it probably will, I tend to have brain farts quite often) but if it does I'll.... I'LL.... Well... You'll see!! This is the internet, what am I going to do, jump through the computer and punch ya in the face? Wait... I have the flux capacitor, Im sure I can time jump somewhere and find ya!! MOOOHAHAHA!! ok, enough of that. Good to be here guys, and Im sure there are a few gals too. Honestly what I am trying to decide is if I want to mod and fix up my hoe, or do the same, with a lot of body work to my 94(yes 1994 lol) Ford F150. Probably a stupid place to post anything Ford, but thats what i am doing. Have owned the f150 since new, but has almost 260,000 miles, typical bad Ford rust so much body work and paint is needed, but she runs like new. Tahoe on the other hand, body is near perfect, interior is basically like brand new, drives like a new vehicle, but there is a connection with my pickup... first new vehicle I have ever bought, its more of a rare color that you just dont see often, and we have been through so much together.. but maybe its time that I semi-retire her... Mechanically its damn good, but a lot of miles and rust. Both have always been taken very good care of. Oil ALWAYS changed every 3000 miles, always washed/waxed.. interior clean, things that need replaced always get replaced promptly, probably why the f150 has almost 260,000 and still going strong, doesnt use any oil etc... and my tahoe is following suit. Decisions decisions.....

clkelley

Reaction score
No problem man! It is our pleasure to pick on you about brain farts....lol That being said, I would have to lean toward fixing up the Tahoe, although I am not a Ford guy personally, it sounds as if fixing it up may cost you a good bit more to accomplish than the Tahoe. I believe you would be happier that way, but that is just me....

NAretiredGuy

Reaction score
Welcome New Member

Welcome! Great to have you with us.