New key fobs, what should i do??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, well i have a hornet security system on my truck. It has a remote starter on it. But one thing i want to do is to get new fobs, the ones that i have look dirty and ugly. how can i program new ones? i need one for unlock another for locking, then remote starter, and i have a acc button but i dont know how to use ithat button. . is there anything i can do like getting new fobs? or what? thanks

Hardwarz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Though this whole thing sounds fishy.....

Hornet is an aftermarket security/remote start company. Their website is: http://www.hornetcarsecurity.com/

Try them. They should be able to sell you the key fob and your manual should tell you how to program your alarm.

Hardwarz

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i went on that site, i couldnt then find my security system on there? maybe its too old?? idk what to do

YukonMud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried going to an Audio/Video store that sells & installs security systems, I know the Magnolia Hi-Fi by my house did a year or so ago...I know I saw some for my Clifford. I would also assume that they can reprogram them for you.

btw, my remotes have an aux button that allows me to 'tap' into some advanced features via the remote rather than through a computer.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm na i havnt gone yet, since my truck was getting painted for a while. but ill have to go up and see what they can do. thanks