New member from UK-99 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darius

Reaction score
Just want to say hi to all. My ride is 99 Tahoe Z71 with 94000 on the clock which I just bought and now sorting out-AC,seals etc. I'm in Oxford UK.

Amyfendley22

Reaction score
99 Tahoe

Hi! I got a 99 4dr Z71 LS model. I am learning things all the time. I got the Tahoe in a divorce and have to do most of the work myself. Am in the right place?

Darius

Reaction score
Hi Amy-new member myself and new to a Tahoe too-still learning bits and pieces-most of my info I found on various forums and decided to sign up to this one as I couldn't find and information on my problem. But so far no one replied. If I can help you with something I will try my best.

Amyfendley22

Reaction score
Hi Darius. Do you know anything about the fuel system on the Tahoe? My gas gauge bounces all over the place & I'm hoping it's not my fuel pump.

Darius

Reaction score
I don't have this problem so far but I found this on you tube

https://youtu.be/2q1OVWBed3U

The guy strips the cluster and fixes the gauges. Try that maybe-it's unlikely it's the sender failing. Hope this helps.

tegger

Reaction score
Welcome aboard you two! Looking forward to your mod projects.