NEW PAINT

GLOSS OR HOT ROD FLAT?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually i was the first to even mention the term.... and as far as cheap goes, thats your opinion, i didnt ask if it would look cheap or not, just asked gloss or flat. and ive been talking about black paint for a couple months now, if i wanted an opinion on looking cheap i would ask where you got your taillights

i would still go with gloss. cause glossy just looks so damn good after a wash and a wax.

btw. i new what murdered out was. i was just messin with ya:mob:

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had more faith in you than that bro! that why you got :rolleyes2: instead of:ktoe:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That murder term is starting to piss me off as well. There are no generalizations to describe my truck but I like it and think it looks fvcking sweet so thats all that matters.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does murdering out a car make it look cheap...just makes you look like you know what your doing...altezzas don't make your car look too expensive, thats for sure

do i have to continually explain myself to you? i believe i do because you are being stupid. i think it looks cheap with flat paint. nobody said you have to agree with my opinions. grow up

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That murder term is starting to piss me off as well. There are no generalizations to describe my truck but I like it and think it looks fvcking sweet so thats all that matters.
i agree it needs something else or to just die off completly, i love the blacked out look, but the term is beaten to death... and yes your truck is sweet!

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
boost i think your truck is amazing. i am really looking forward to seeing all the stuff you do under the hood.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do i have to continually explain myself to you? i believe i do because you are being stupid. i think it looks cheap with flat paint. nobody said you have to agree with my opinions. grow up

quit pissing on his thred. take it to PM's or just shut up.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sure. people like that are like flys flying around your room. get annoying really quick and you just want to swat them dead :smilielol:

are you kidding me? this guy attacks me and i say something about it and im pissing on a thread?

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gloss looks good for impressing people and makes the hoe look good can be costly at times for the upkeep waxing , buffing etc etc..and scratches ..ohh those damn scratches...on the other hand

flat does make the hoe look dull and cheap... but no upkeep is really needed and scratches dings bumps..key strokes and chips can be fixed with something as simple as a rattle in a can.
:lol:

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gloss looks good for impressing people and makes the hoe look good can be costly at times for the upkeep waxing , buffing etc etc..and scratches ..ohh those damn scratches...on the other hand

flat does make the hoe look dull and cheap... but no upkeep is really needed and scratches dings bumps..key strokes and chips can be fixed with something as simple as a rattle in a can.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^"flat does make the hoe look dull and cheap"

haha, im not alone in this one. dull paint makes vehicles look like they are in the process of being painted but the owner ran out of cash.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
usually when your attacked insted of acting like a five year old and calling him out. you just ignore it. :rolleyes2:

typically thats how i would respond but that guy is on my case with just about every post i have. i agree with you though

FergHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I agree that flat can look cheap, if you use spraypaint!! BUT if you do it right with a base-clear you can make it look really good. rattle can is definately not the way to go.. just my $.02