New pics with new DSLR cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a few pics I took with my new Nikon D60 DSLR and 200mm lens:D. The truck's a bit dirty though; I wasn't really in the mood to wash it in 102* heat.

DSC_0020-1.jpg

DSC_0030-1.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang that's sick. How much was it? Lol when I saw "cam" I thought you got the hoe cammed haha.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:drool: I want one of those cams so bad. They are freakin awesome! :yesnod:

Nice pics though. Keep'em comin as they are always really cool to look at. Dang near, better than life looking to me, but I am half blind anyhow.... :lol:

Mr.Klean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks sweet!! Makes me want to go lower with mine!!

brymed79

Reaction score
Truck looks really nice. May I ask what kind and where did you get those headlamps?

are those headlamps from GT-Racing? I just got the black corners. I might get the headlamps too. How hard is the install and conversion--->HID?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Truck looks really nice. May I ask what kind and where did you get those headlamps?

are those headlamps from GT-Racing? I just got the black corners. I might get the headlamps too. How hard is the install and conversion--->HID?
I got the headlamps and corners as a set from a store off ebay. Can't remember the name, but I've seen them around from a couple different sellers. Also, LMC catalog has them available as well.
As for the HID conversion; these housings used a H4 bulb in the projectors. I had to use my Dremel and mod the socket to accept my 9006 bulbs I already had. Other than that, simple install.

And thnx everyone for the comments:thumbsup:.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Dang that's sick. How much was it? Lol when I saw "cam" I thought you got the hoe cammed haha.
Thnx bro. Yea, I wish I was getting around to my truck's cam swap already:cool:.
The new camera goes for $700 and the 200mm lens for $300.
Here's a couple I just took of my CTS. These aren't as good though.

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

2 E L O

Reaction score
Killer pictures, Tahoe, and camera!

I've been in the market for a DSLR lately, too. I've narrowed it down to the Nikon D80 and the Canon XSi. Right now I'm leaning towards the XSi but either way I don't think I can go wrong. How do you like your D60? Have you owned any other DSLRs prior to this one? Was that an image stabilized 200mm lens or no?

Nice work!!!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Killer pictures, Tahoe, and camera!

I've been in the market for a DSLR lately, too. I've narrowed it down to the Nikon D80 and the Canon XSi. Right now I'm leaning towards the XSi but either way I don't think I can go wrong. How do you like your D60? Have you owned any other DSLRs prior to this one? Was that an image stabilized 200mm lens or no?

Nice work!!!

Thanks man:thumbsup. This is my first slr cam, so I don't have anything to compare it to and complain about. I like it. I was using a 200mm stabilizer lens in most of the pics with a polarizer in some of them.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks ill as usual dude, I really need to get a body drop now :cheers: How much do you scrape?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Thanx bro. I don't scrape too much. Not a lot of steep driveways or entrances around here. The inside rear tires will rub the inner fenders once in a while but that's it.