Not lowered but level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty MoG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a kit to buy for the LS model which will lower the rear to even it with the front? I don't want a 2/3" lowering kit. Just something to even it out. Anybody got that info?

Jon07LT

Reaction score
Mighty MoG said:
Is there a kit to buy for the LS model which will lower the rear to even it with the front? I don't want a 2/3" lowering kit. Just something to even it out. Anybody got that info?

I was wondering the same thing. But I figured that if I did, when I hooked up my utility trailer that it would be dragging it's rear bumber. I have the LT3 without the auto ride, so I guess i'll leave it as is. Would be nice though as I'm thinking of doing 20's and I think it would look better.

Mighty MoG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got some 20" gloss black rims with a lip. They should look good on my black Tahoe. I just don't want it all jacked up in the rear.

Jon07LT

Reaction score
Mighty MoG said:
I got some 20" gloss black rims with a lip. They should look good on my black Tahoe. I just don't want it all jacked up in the rear.

Me either, I just put on Black Chrome rims.