Odometer/MPG Screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krmullins

Reaction score
If you are referring to the most recent MPG and best MPG screen, I have seen it. From your video, this appears to be showing the MPG, but you should see a bar graph and numbers on the DIC.

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,

KRM

wblakeney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know the answer but my on my LTZ I have not seen engine hours, or temperature and it shows mileage for the last 50 miles not 25 miles

krmullins

Reaction score
You can show the engine hours. It is under the vehicle settings. By default, Trip #2 and the engine hours do not show in the DIC.

You can select what you want to display or not display. I hope this information helps.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,

KRM

wblakeney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I had found everything but missed this. You have use the steering wheel DIC arrows to go into settings on the little DIC screen.. It is not in the big screen settings. There is also a timer and speed limit indicator you can select.

krmullins

Reaction score
I know how you feel. I was surprised how many of the options were not showing in the DIC.

After doing some research, I found out how to show the items I was not seeing.

Thanks,

KRM