Opinion on Taillights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about my tailights and I thought how would they look if I was to paint the amber sections red? I have some transparent red paint and wonder if it would look cool.

Attachments

• taillight.jpg
    taillight.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 5

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually its paint, not tape. I want to just have red w/ clear taillights, no amber.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok... i just looked all over for it, but i am almost 100% positive i saw a picture of this done on this site, and i also think it was done on the same color ride as yours. it looked really good from what i remember and funny thing, i ment to ask the dude how he went about doing it but i guess i just said f*ck it..

i think he painted the amber red and than tinted the whole thing after than and it turned out pretty nice... the amber part is what i hate so much about these tail!

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean man, I'm thinking it might come out too dark, darker than the original red. But if I decide to do it, I might do it this weekend.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't Jenna have like a canadian version of the lights and they are all red and white. I say ask JennaBear for the part number and get those.