Hi, all I'm new here and glad to be a part of this forum. I have kind of a twofold question. The other day my wife went to start the Tahoe (it's a 2009, by the way) and the battery was dead. The battery is only 3.5 years old so, to me, it shouldn't be bad yet. Also, it's mid-summer here so it's not like it's cold out. Anyway, I just figured the battery went bad. Last night I went outside to see if something was in the truck and before I unlocked it or anything I noticed the rear control panel, where you can control the a/c and whatnot, was lit up. One of my questions is, should this be lit up at all times? Second question, do you think that would run the battery down? If it's lit up at all times then it likely wouldn't be that that ran the battery down. If it's not supposed to be lit up, and someone accidentally set it to where it is, maybe it indeed ran the battery down? I call it the rear control panel but, to be clear, it's the control panel that faces the back seat and is located on the backside of the center console. I appreciate any feedback I can get and your thoughts.