Rear anti sway bar bracket upgrades (Billet?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Haute Hoe

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'll start by filling you in on what I have first. 2008 Tahoe 5.3 FF LTZ 4X4 Deep Ruby Metallic. K&N FIPK CAI, JBA Shorty headers, MBRP 3"single exit (factory location) cat-back exhaust, Belltech 4/7 Street Performer lowering kit with Belltech front/rear solid steel anti sway bar upgrade. 22" Foose Switch wheels in Chrome (not many around in chrome finish) wrapped in Toyo Proxes. Bully Dog RTA tune. Escalade rear tailight housing upgrade (tall fiber optic taillight/brake light upgrade). Cross drilled/ slotted rotors w/ high performance pads. 12.1" Android tablet stereo upgrade, Infinity Reference 6.5" components in the front doors, Infinity Reference 6.5" coaxials in the rear doors, SKAR Audio SK9005D 900 watt 5 channel amplifier pushing all channels. Sub channel is 2 Boston Pro series 12" 350 watt/ea.

Ok, so now to my issue...I keep breaking the rear anti sway bar brackets provided by Belltech. They're cheap pipe clamp stamped pot metal steel brackets and Belltech should be ashamed of themselves for even including them. What I want to do is upgrade to a billet aluminum or billet steel bracket to hopefully end my broken bracket headaches. Has anyone here made the switch to billet, or a heavier duty steel rear anti sway bar bracket setup? If so, what are the results? If not, do you know where I can source a set for a 1" rear anti sway bar diameter? Every place I have contacted only goes as low as 1.125" o.d. sway bar diameter and that's it. And I don't want the bar to be slapping around in the urethane bushing. ANy and all help/suggestions are welcome.
Thanks.