rear windsheild wiper fluid fill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ski4hunter

Reaction score
hello im new to this forum so first off i would like to greet all. i have a 2008 chevy tahoe ltz and my rear windsheild wiper fluid went low so i filled up the tank under the hood and still nothing i was wondering if i may have a problem with it or is there a seperate tank thanks in advance.

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no separate tank.. check the line to make sure it's not split or detached..

Armycop

Reaction score
There's a line junction at the rear of the truck for the rear washer fluid line. Crawl under the back of the left rear tire, find the black plastic fluid line running along the rear panel; follow it up towards the rear bumper ass'y. You'll find the junction. The line "snaps" into the junction, and if the fluid freezes in the line, the overpressure when activating the rear washer will pop the line off. It's one place to look, anyway...happened to me.

harlyd2

Reaction score
I located the rear junction on mine and found it was still secure. SO I cranked the Yukon and started pressing the "squirter" while I had my rear wiper on. Water started pouring out behind the left front inner fender. I got under and traced it to the top of the fender, got back out and looked on top and found another junction at the top of the fender beside a black box. I was able to push them back together. It is working fine.....(I do not like that design at all)

08withoe

Reaction score
Hey ski4hunter... I have some truck you do, just wondering how you like it... Thanks