Request: Pics of CCM 2.5"/1" leveling kit on stock rims and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oRAirwolf

Reaction score
I am considering installing a CCM 2.5"/1" leveling kit on my 2011 Tahoe Z71. I was thinking I would probably stick with the stock size tires. I have been unable to find any before/after pictures of a GMT900 Tahoe with the CCM leveling kit where the stock rims are tires are retained. Does anybody have any pictures they can share of this?

Also, I have read people have rubbing with 285/65/R18's. Does anybody have experience with 275/65/R18's?

Thanks!

Last edited:

areaandrew

Reaction score
I had 275-70's on a 08 sierra with a 1in front level. I assume it would be the same as a hoe or kon. No rubbing issues. However, there is a 3in front/rear level lift on amazon for $120. Installed the same level on my 09 hoe and it looks great. Getting ready to put some 33's on soon.

oRAirwolf

Reaction score
My problem is that i have run larger tires in the past. I found that the loss of power and MPG was pretty painful. I would rather not have to change out the gears in my axles, so I just want to stick with stock tires. I just don't want it to look ridiculous if I level it out with small tires.

areaandrew

Reaction score
I have stock wheels and tires on my 09 hoe with a front/rear 3inch level. Looks just fine. I can upload a pic if youd like.

areaandrew

Reaction score
Late reply!

Sorry for the late response! I actually sold the tahoe back in May of 2016. So i am unable to take measurements for you. Switched:peace: to a 08 yukon Denali.