Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PartyOf5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, I'll admit it.. My truck serves as the family mobile every weekend and I have 3 car seats across the middle bench seat.

Anyone here know or better yet use a good seat cover for the middle row seat? I'd like some suggestions on a good seat cover and/or seat protector.

High4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen Neoprene seat covers that may fit your need. They fit very snug and can take a beating. SeatCoversUnlimited has some but search around as several folks make these.

PartyOf5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I checked seat covers unlimited, but didn't see one for a bench seat for an '07. I'll recheck, maybe I missed it.

High4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Click on the style you want and it will then ask for the make, model, year, and seat style (second row bench). I checked it and believe it was about $110. As mentioned, I've seen the covers before (on a Jeep Wrangler) and it sure looked like they would hold up.