Selling my McGaughys 2/3 drop Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nemenzsx1

Reaction score
I took the McGaughys spring and spindle kit off my Tahoe before I sold it. I had them on my 2007 2WD Tahoe for about a year (it is a 2WD kit). You should be able to use it all the way to 2012 since the body is the same. I attached a couple pictures of my Tahoe so you can see what the 2/3 drop looks like. I had 24's on it as well. Also, there are couple pictures of the kit.

You can get a new kit for $520 on Ebay, which is what I paid. I am selling this for $220 plus shipping (I can probably fit this in a USPS flat rate box)

I also am selling my Belltech Shocks and Strut (2 shocks, 2 struts) set that I had on it as well. These were only on for a week before I sold it. So they are almost new. It tightened the suspension which eliminated rubbing especially when I had people in the car with me. If you are interested in this just message me. $120 for the struts and $60 for the shocks.

Attachments

• DSC01106.jpg
    DSC01106.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0939.jpg
    IMG_0939.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0937.jpg
    IMG_0937.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: