Sharing information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is very frustrating to me. For some reason when a member posts with a problem for their rig it is like pulling teeth to get them to share the pertinent information in detail in chronological order. They post a problem and don't tell till later that--had looked at for problem at the dealer, had a friend look at it, they have thrown parts at it with no fix, what tests have been run, how long with the problem, if anything in particular makes the problem happen, year, make, model, engine size, transmission... You get the idea, Share the information in order of when it all happens and then we have a better chance of helping. I have had too many times where I don't get details without asking 20 friggin' questions! PITA!!! C'mon man!

I ran repair shops for 25 years and was in the field for 35 years. In the future if you want any of my opinions or help then start sharing what I am asking for. Ok, I have now stepped down off my soap box.

JaySea

Reaction score
First time member, long time reader... I've got a dilly of a problem with our (new to us) 2001 Tahoe rear A/C, will do my best to report and post my findings as I stumble through this one... sincerely JaySea

TeamTahoe

Reaction score
Things I find frustrating

1) No logout button
2) no button to create a new post.

TeamTahoe

Reaction score
30,000+ views and no one can tell me how to start a new thread?

Thanks in advance.