Show me your Blacked Out/Murdered Out Tahoes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a good paint guy that does all our paint for my dealership. He sands down the plastic smooth to make it look like the top part and paints. I can get you a cost of you would like. I had him do a lot at the same time, so not sure excatly what just the mirrors cost. pm me for more info and we can talk. no problem folding the mirrors, he is be lazy! the paint guy that I use did over a dozen cars at sema this year, good quality, he did all the paint work on my tahoe. might be more than others, but quality work.

JJ

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh yeh- on the third brake light, easy to take off and paint!!!! I have my guy do all our braklights smoked meduim, clearcoat with a drop off black......

M6hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do you take off the 3rd brake light? i want to make sure i do it the right way without breaking it

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the pictures! Keep them coming!:D

I got a few new pictures of my 08 Silverado with the new 24's. Still want a Tahoe but it's close enough:) Let me know what you think!

31494300056_large.jpg

31494300055_large.jpg

31494300054_large.jpg

31494300062_large.jpg

31494300067_large.jpg

Thanks,
DwDrummer

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you never really answered how did you take the 3rd brake light off to paint!

Last edited:

Nixonride

Reaction score
The rear pillars on the Esky and Tahoe are different...I will post some pics up tomorrow. If the tailights made by APC or whom ever are made to fit the Tahoe/yukon they should work and look good....they usually have a seperate set for the Eskalade's.

yugoballa823

Reaction score
heres my input!

2nd pic was while i was in upstate ny for the weekend so its filthy.

Attachments

• hoe2.jpg
    hoe2.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 34
  • hoe1.jpg
    hoe1.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 20

melroy

Reaction score
that silverado is sick DW. Alot of beautiful murdered out rides. One question though, Isn't it hard to keep all that black looking good? I detailed cars for five years and black was a beetoch to do. Once done right they look awesome. That's why all my vehicles are silver, they always look clean.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha ha funny you say this i woke up this morning bitching bout that... last night i drove to the gym after i cleaned my car, it barly even rained prior. the roads were dry i thought. woke up to a filthy car. i have to wash- detail my car 2-3 times a week to keep it looking nice... ha ha gotta love it