Sirius Scrolling Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeDawg

Reaction score
I have a 2008 Black Tahoe LT with Sirius Sat Radio

I love it but was just curious if it was possible to get the scrolling to work. At the moment, it just shows the channel and thats it.

I tried using the settings (to the best I know how) and couldn't find a way to activate the scrolling.

Help?

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

I have no clue on those....sorry. But, we have several members that do and I am sure they will chime in soon.

tonymac617

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I gathered some of these units dont support scrolling. If you have a scroll button, try holding the button down and see if it enables it. Thats all I can really offer on this.

gibsonsynthetics

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not entirely sure, as I have never used any of these Sirius units. But if should have a model number on the back/front of it. If you post that here we will do what we can to help you figure out how to get the scroll function working (if that is a feature your unit has).

ksharbin

Reaction score
I have the same issue. When I'm on regular radio, the message scrolls all the way through giving the full name of the song and artist, but when I turn Sirius on, it no longer scrolls.