So...I street raced the Escahoe...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was the newer Celica 5-Sp, dropped and had exhaust. Not your typical 3" Exhaust on a N/A motor. I say about 2.25" to small for 2.5". I assume an intake and maybe headers. BUT HE HAD A "TRD" Sticker (this struck fear into my heart) Also one driver...I had my "associate" and I who breaks the scale at 100lbs(that would ne her). Full Amp Rack (2 amps, 6 frard Cap) and 2 12's in a box and a trunk full of other ****...18 pack of bud light that half full and street signs haha. So this mother ****er CUTS ME OFF. SO I blast my air horns and hold it till we get to the light. Light turns green and all of the sudden I had a flash back of a hot summer day waking up to my father on the lawn tractor cutting the grass. I'm like WTF...HELL NO...I punched the pedal like a bitch at the bar who couldn't hold his liquor and she came to life. WHOO NELLY, pull of the Escahoe is FREAKIN SWEET exspecially with the intake you can def hear it suck in air (b/c I didn't cover it yet) and the TB spacer elevates it. My exhaust sounded the same...I dunno. But she damm pulls harder. So we got a to light. I didn't launch (power brake) b/c he didn't lauch (dumpin the clutch). I don't know why I'm so gitty can't even tell you what gear I'm in (wierd I have almost 500hp DSM) and you would have never known. So off the line I think I got him, but he creeps to his front bumper ahead of mine and I'm starting to walk, but I shut down b/c I see a car. Zoom past the car and were stuck at another light. So I was like f-it. I'm gonna load it up this time. I do it and of course she is like "Babe, what are you doin?" So I just turn up the music (this is actually the first time I appreciate DMX) to drain her out and me power breaking. Light turns green I powerbraked it at 1700rpms. I jump out ahead...he catches up and actually gets ahead. BY a bumper again(I'm like NO F'N WAY). But now I'm in third gear and Donezo his 4cyl. fell flat on its ass...Good Night Irene I speed walked (not walked/not flew by) him out to I'd say about 70-75mph and called it a day. Shut it down...hit the horns and had to make a U-ey b/c I missed Dunkin Doughnuts for her f'kin coffee at midnight.

Long story short...this thing is not a pig like I'd thought it be, BUT I DID LOOSE a Quarter of a tank! Thought I would have lost...I know I clearly double his weight or close to it. Never thought I'd do it but I would like to see this thing in 1/4. I'm guessing Mid to low 14's. FYI I ran Boost Bandit to an 11.33 that with FWD and full interior minus a H/U Lol. Then I got kicked out b/c I lied on my sheets. Told them it was stock with the exception of Full Exhaust BMF FMIC and a boost controller, aftermarket rims and low pros. After the run the handed me my time slip and asked me to leave. :D

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, nice man. gotta love ricers. i had a civic try me a few months back. he had been racin around like he was the sh!t n i decided i was sick of him. he was on my left wanting to make a right at the next light, so he revs up and dumps it, and i just floored it....
long story short, the other ppl in the civic were just laughing in his face that he just got walked by a tahoe.

on a brighter note, i also beat an expedition who didnt wanna lemme in front of him at a lane merge. too bad he couldnt keep up. i<3tahoes!

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i remember about a month ago i was driving from los angeles to where i live and i took the freeway 60 to POMONA where i live and 10 miles close to home on the freeway some douche-bag in a i guess 2003 mercedes suv cut me off n i was like "OH HELL NO" so i F*CKIN floored it on my STOCK 98 hoe 4x4 and so we raced i hit full 100mph and that fool was barley keepin up (Since i removed the fuel cut off) i floored it more and got er to 115mph n i left him and his Mercedes in tha dust :peace::winner_third_h4h::everything::head3::win: LOVE MY BEAST HOE <3