Some What New From So Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im some what new to this site.. I just got around to taking a couple pictures of my tahoe...

When I purchased the truck a few months ago I spent over $1,000 attempting get the truck repaired smogged etc.. After doing that I then purchased these tails off of Ebay.. I was really happy with the service and the quality of the lights I got in...

03-cf8898tlag5rs-1.jpg

I purchased this monster speaker cable. They had A++ customer service

Genuine MONSTER CABLE 1 ROLL of 18 Feet 12 Gauge SUBWOOFER Speaker Wire:

$(KGrHqJ,!osE63YPzdvHBPBSfhKp9g~~60_57.JPG

I purchased this speaker box.. It hits Really hard so I would recommend this to everyone.. The customer service section was much lower then the quality of the product.. They refused to respond to any emails and it took a couple days longer to get it and have a working tracking number then first thought..
12" inch DUAL SUBWOOFER BOX ENCLOSURE Ported Vented OBCON

$(KGrHqV,!k0E2ESQc8+HBN)E(UNPZw~~0_12.JPG

I went to a local stereo shop yesterday called
Audio Evolution
www.AudioEvolution.com

They where Really nice and full of knowledge... I would recommend anyone local to go there..

I went to a local muffler shop here called Plaza Muffler in Lake Elsinore.. Again they where so nice and and full of knowledge.. They got me in and installed the muffler and down pipe in under 30 minutes..

Here are a couple pictures of the way the truck sits as of right now..

TahoeRearSideView.jpg

TahoeOldBoxOnTopOfNewBox.jpg

TahoeNewTails.jpg

TahoeFrontSideView.jpg

TahoeFlowMaster.jpg

Here are couple products I plan on buying in the next month or so:

$(KGrHqZ,!gwE-jZ+!iWsBPwGC8k)7!~~60_58.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!i!E9jOiP)FVBPqU,pF4,g~~60_58.JPG

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another Upgrade

Yesterday I pulled my 2 12" JL Audio's out and upgraded them with 2 12" Alpine Type R's....