Someone hit the truck..again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Well, this is the third time in about a year or so that my truck got hit. Looks like someone was trying to park and hit the rear left quarterpanel. And of course, no note. Looks like my insurance is going up soon.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn you got some bad luck huh. This is the third time your trucks been hit? That hella sucks

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, are you f**king kidding me?? Again? That blows man, I'm sorry.

I'd be ready to climb the walls if I were in your shoes. Time for a multi-camera security setup that records to a DVR. :mad2:

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That does suck, maybe you should just fix it on your own and not tell insurance if its not gonna be too expensive!?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I park at the back of the lot for a reason, you have some srsly poor luck lately dude. Moar sensors for the alarm maybe?

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's Flat out SH!TY So Sorry to hear it JK !!! How bad is it?

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Yea, it sucks. I'm going to have to go through insurance on this one. I don't even want to look at it to take pictures. My wife took the truck out lastnight with her boss and a couple other people from work. They went out to dinner and to have a few drinks and I guess someone else there had a few too many or just can't drive. She wanted to take the CTS but I was doing some work to it. Glad she didn't take that.
But the other side (lower rear passenger door) that got hit a few months ago hasn't been fixed yet, so since I'll have to go to through my insurance to fix the rear quarter, I'm going to go ahead and have them take care of the other side as well while they have it in the shop. Oh well. I'm going to go ahead and order my HD hood and have it painted and installed at the same time. Maybe this won't be so bad in the end afterall.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man it still blows though! But you always gotta turn a negative into a positive though!

EZStreet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's Austin for ya. Ppl drive like absolute sh1t around here, the parking spaces are cram packed in tiny lots, and nobody has any respect for other people's things. They see a nice clean truck like yours and either key it, spit on it, or hit it on accident and flee the scene. I got sideswiped on S. Congress during SxSW and the guy just took off. Unbelievable.

Sorry to hear it JK, I thought if you filed a police report Insurance wouldn't go up. Mine didn't anyway.

Repo503

Reaction score
My first car was a Black Navigator and I swear that thing was made with stealth tech...Id find dings in that thing at least once a month until it got totaled by a drunk. I think your car is perhaps a stealth too...people dont see it till the crunch.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn JK. That sucks. Atleast this one isnt an IA with no licence or insurance. But it still sucks cause your insurance will STILL have to pay for it. I think you should put cameras all around your truck.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Agree with RT Cuz your truck is to good looking to keep getting hit up like that! A$$holes!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
silverdo got sided. lol. Happend a couple weeks ago. But it was fixed with a little buffing. Since the bed is fiberglass it just buffed out. LOL

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the news man, you need to just give up on that truck and sell it to me man:D . I already have about half of the stock parts you have taken off it!