Splash Mud Guard for 2015 Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mytahoe2015

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was wondering where I can buy the splash mud guard for my 2015 Tahoe? I have white Diamond Tricoat color of my car and wanted to be the same color too. Thanks in advance!

krmullins

Reaction score
All of the splash guards I have seen only come in charcoal or black. I ordered a set for my front and rear Tahoe from Autoanything.com.

These were the only colors available for the 2015 Tahoe. However, they said that more colors would be available in the near future.

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,

KRM

mytahoe2015

Reaction score
Mudflab at auto anything...

Hi KRM,
I was wondering if your mudflab for your tahoe2015 fit both front and back, if your tahoe have retractable running board? Thank you KRM! I call auto anything and they told me that if I have the retractable running board then it won't fit.

krmullins

Reaction score
I do not have the retractable running boards. I do remember reading that these do not work if you have the retractable.

However, having installed them myself, I do not see why this would cause a problem. They are mounted on the back of the fender wells for the front and back of the vehicle.

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,

KRM

mytahoe2015

Reaction score
Thanks KRM! I think I'm going to call my local chevrolet parts dealer and see if they know about this. Thanks again for replying back to my question!

krmullins

Reaction score
You are welcome. I am pleased that I was able to assist. Let me know what your dealer says about the splash guards.

Thanks,

KRM

jwthomas

Reaction score
Front and rear splash guards are different.
Part of the installation requires the use of tape that is attached to the guards; getting them to stick in place is problematic. I had to use a couple of small black screws to get them to stay in place. The screw(s) are not noticeable unless you are looking for them.
You can have any color you want as long as it is black

krmullins

Reaction score
The mud flaps that I purchased were from autoanything.com. I was surprised to learn that all I needed to do was remove and reattach three screws for each fender flap.

I did not have to use the slider that is advertised for the product. The installation was much faster than I anticipated. In addition, I have received many compliments on them and most think they were factory installed.

Thanks,

KRM

mytahoe2015

Reaction score
Thanks JwThomas n KRM for replying back, I have spoke to my local dealership Part department n also WeatherTec, they said that if u have power retractable running board then only rear mud guard will work, not the front. Sigh... Thanks Guys!