Tahoe mechanic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

natemc

Reaction score
Hi, just joined the Forum. Well, actually rejoined after a long absence. Anyone have a suggestion for a mechanic in Orange County, CA - preferably close to Newport Beach? I've got something ugly happening in either the rear differential or transfer case of my Tahoe and have had surprisingly poor luck finding someone to diagnose it properly. Thanks gang.

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

While this is a diesel shop, they are very well versed in the GM trucks diagnostics and repair and if they do not have time for it or whatever they can at least point you in the right direction to someone reputable that can. They are an extremely reputable shop with great customer reviews.

Socal Diesel
27833 Avenue Hopkins Suite #6
Valencia, CA 91355
Phone (661) 775-5620

clkelley

Reaction score
No problem man, I am not from over there, but a large portion of my business is in the diesel performance stuff and I know that they are a reputable and competent company with a great reputation.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Local Mechanic Needed

Im unsure if you are any other TahoeForum members are looking for a good mechanic in the SoCal OC area or not?

But my friends dad owns a very large automotive repair "mechanic" shop.

They have something like 15 bays there they have been in business for I think 35+ years.

All Mechanics There Are ALL ASE Certified

http://www.raysautocare.com/Services.html

They can do anything from a basic oil change to fully built custom high performance motor..

Rays Auto Care
4071 2nd Street
Yorba Linda, CA 92886

Call today to schedule your appointment.