The trip to Colorado w/ pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got back from the trip and had a great time. I averaged about around 17 to 18 going 70-75 mph. Not as good as I had hoped, but not too bad considering I had a big carrier on top. As far as the truck's performance in the twisty mountain passes, I was surprised at how well it behaved. Some of these turns were high speed, down hill and some what wet from it snowing. The truck is way more nimble feeling than it looks. I negotiated the turns with confidence and if the family wasn't in the truck, I would like to have seen just how far it could go in terms of pushing the limits a bit. It was nice getting to spend some time driving it though! Here are some epic pics from the trip. This is around Estes Park and south towards Allenspark. Also a couple from Garden of the Gods west of Colorado Springs. Sorry bout the size!! Enjoy!!

29fc7t2.jpg

2edxq9c.jpg

47lbbmd.jpg

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice indeed. thanks for sharing with us as its nice to see how others are enjoying thier tahoes.

doo600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck looks excellent with those wheels. I love the Tahoe in Black. I would of bought black too but my last truck was black and my kids made me promise to not buy another truck that burned them in the summer. :D So I bought white.....with a black interior :D

Great pictures, very beautiful. I think the dog had a good time too. What kinda wheels are they?

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
doo600 said:
That truck looks excellent with those wheels. I love the Tahoe in Black. I would of bought black too but my last truck was black and my kids made me promise to not buy another truck that burned them in the summer. :D So I bought white.....with a black interior :D

Great pictures, very beautiful. I think the dog had a good time too. What kinda wheels are they?
You mean one of these?
Picture006Small.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Gapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doo600, those are Incubus Origin's, 20"