Titan Tire/Wheel Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dwn2rth

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just joined the forum. Looking forward to gaining some insight as well as providing it when i'm able. That being said onto my question.

I have a 98 two-door 4wd with the factory K1500 wheels. I'm running at stock height and I've always replaced with the LT265/75/16 tires. My Good Year ATS's are in the homestretch and will soon be ready for replacement. Recently I took advantage of an opportunity to purchase a set of 2011 Nissan Titan 18x8 wheels for a steal. I plan on buying new tires for these and then putting them on my Tahoe.

What size tire can I mount on the 18" wheel that will provide a good look and no issues (turning and rubbing) on my Tahoe? The tires that came on them were 285/65/18 but i'm concerned that size may be too wide?

Any input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

lesterl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be more concerned with the Jap wheels not mounting to the GM hubs....... just my .02......