Unique Issue :help:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreaseMonkeyLSX

Reaction score
Alright guys, im having an strange issue with my truck. Previous owner put in a Viper alarm which seemed to work "OK" but recently when i disarm and attempt to unlock it unlocks all 4 doors but when i arm or lock the truck it only locks the drivers door.:whymewhyme: if i hit the lock button on the door panel it also does the same unlocks all but only locks driver door WTFFFFFFFF

Anyone had this issue

FYI i checked all fuses all are good

Treehan77

Reaction score
Did you reprogram the progressive unlock in the DIC? Lots of cars let you unlock the drivers door only first, then all doors. Maybe your alarm is set up to just click once, and the truck needs to be set to unlock all doors in one click instead.

GreaseMonkeyLSX

Reaction score
Man i dont even know what model alarm or even how to do that i know its a viper just because thats what it says on the remote I REALLY HATE ALARMS

Treehan77

Reaction score
On the trucks driver information center guy, not the alarm. Read the manual for your truck

Treehan77

Reaction score
perhaps you should include relevant information like that in your post guy

GreaseMonkeyLSX

Reaction score
perhaps you should ask before you assume just as i assume you dont have a solution to my issue good day to you sir or shall i say "GUY"

Treehan77

Reaction score
well you'll need to find out what alarm you have, guy. theres a thing called Priority Unlock for vipers, guy. or try hitting the button a few times really quickly to see if it needs a double pulse to unlock them all, guy. easiest thing would be to take it to a Viper dealer who has a BitWriter to check all the settings, guy.