UPS was good to me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the UPS man was good to me yesterday, brought me my Infinity Component Sets and My foam gun from the group buy. Both will be used this weekend.

Only thing that sucks is I purchased the speakers from hifisoundconnection.com :cuss: :cuss: and they wait a month to send them out. Last week I told them credit my account back and cancel the order. Well get a email today with a tracking number from them, seems today 5/29 then send out my order which was placed on 4/23. Damn *******s. Well I already ordered the speakers from onlinecarstereo.com, got them the day after the order, since they are in LA, CA. So now I got 4 sets possibly, anyone wanna buy em, almost like 2 for the price of one. Crutchfield sells em for $199 each, I just wanna get what I paid for them $110 per set. So for $220 + s/h you can have 2 sets. (http://www.tahoeforum.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=42&cat=15)

2534323269_45692207f2.jpg

2534327005_91ae32ee5d.jpg

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't wait til it gets hotter out, I'm gonna use my foam gun on my shepherd. I kinda like those infinitys but I'm broke as fu*k right now otherwise I'd buy a set off ya.