Want to lower more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dk1987

Reaction score
Hello I have a 1998 chevy tahoe 4 door i bought it with 2" drop shackles in the front 2" drop springs in the rear already installed my buddy that i bought it from says that i cant drop it more in the rear cause supposedly im right by the frame im confused by what he means it does bottom out alot at bumps or potholes but however i believe its cause of the rear shocks im fixing to install some monroe max air shock absorbers... I dont like the way it looks i want to drop it more but dont want to start covering the wheels... What do i have to do to go lower without cnotching.... Is cnotching what I have to do to go lower? Will the shocks im about to install help it look lower will it help with the bottoming out? How do i go lower please help!!! My first project with a 350 i wanna make it powerful but safe to drive my family around