What happened to the General 2007 Section?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, it was my mistake as I has on accident modified permissions of the wrong forum. Whoops sorry :lol:

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, it was my mistake as I has on accident modified permissions of the wrong forum. Whoops sorry :lol:

No problem I thought for a second maybe I'd clicked on some "hide forum" button or something and couldn't figure out how to re-enable it again. Thanks for bringing it back! ;)

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hehe, well at least I know I can count on you guys to let me know right away when I screw up :smilielol:

Let me know if yall find anything else that is weird or not working as it should.

No problem I thought for a second maybe I'd clicked on some "hide forum" button or something and couldn't figure out how to re-enable it again. Thanks for bringing it back! ;)

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hehe, well at least I know I can count on you guys to let me know right away when I screw up :smilielol:

Let me know if yall find anything else that is weird or not working as it should.

at the bottom "GMC" esclade ext. should be cadillac ext:thumbsup: