what was your first car. You know the one that gave you freedom for the first time...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, so what was it. Your first car EVER, that you could call yours and do what ever you wanted to it. I had two first carsLOL if thats possable. but one that i bought (with out my parents knowing) and one that they bought me.

i bought a 1987 k5 blazer

they bought me a 1993 mustang gt. After talking with them they agreed to sell it to me and give me the cash, so i just put the 3k in to my blazer. lol. :smilielol:

so what was your first car????

i could drive before i got the blazer, except when i got mad and drove off (leaveing about half of the rubber in the driveway) insted of getting in trouble for 2 things (1. takeing their car and 2. not coming back before cerfew or leaving after) i only got in trouble for the cerfew thing.

but i also kept getting in trouble when i got in trouble because the k5 didnt need a key to start it, so if i got introuble and they took my key i could just hop in and drive off. usually i pushed it off the driveway (got alot of muscles this way) and start it, then after i was a block away turn the lights and radio on. LOL, i was a bad boy in my teen years. :lol:

Last edited:

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
54 Studebaker Commander.

Attachments

• Studebaker, Side.jpg
    Studebaker, Side.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 4

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1990 tercel, 3spd auto 4cyl. certainly wasn't the fastest thing or the best looking, but 10 bux would fill it up and I could ride on that for weeks. Man do I miss those days.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my first given to me: grandma's old 91 toyota carolla , 4 door, baby blue

first bought by me : 95 Acura Integra Special Edition, that car was bada$$! i miss it so, traded it for the Hoe and actually regret it to this day:cryin:

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first car (bought for me) was a new 1991 Acura Integra. First car I bought was 1990 Chevy Silverado.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1986 mercury capri with 34,000 miles on it with no rust what so ever. : ) its the picture at the bottom.. yep thats her, original evreything besides radio and speakers. i jsut changed the tires last winter (had the original from factory ones when i got it).

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee..I'm young buck that has been blessed..oh how I miss that thing...never forget the time we were headed to the lake with a huge a** cooler on the roof full of "Kool Aid" and got pulled over and had to pour out each individual can of "Kool Aid" lol good times

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee..I'm young buck that has been blessed..oh how I miss that thing...never forget the time we were headed to the lake with a huge a** cooler on the roof full of "Kool Aid" and got pulled over and had to pour out each individual can of "Kool Aid" lol good times

The k5 was almost like a jeep from GM, i loved that truck as we did exactly what you did (even the cooler full of "Kool Aid" :lol:, cept we threw it behind the seat) but that truck was a sweet piece of metel, had a silver mitallic paint job and when you removed the top it was like an suv and a cool converbal at the same time, AWSOME.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1987 buick century station wagon, then an '84 olds toronado, then finally a nice car my 90 acura integra that I modded the sh*t out of and got into scca with. Paid for all with my own loot, still broke to this day trying to afford nice stuff.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1984 Mercury Topaz, talk about a piece... I wrecked it cause I hit the brakes so hard it stalled and I was too stunned to think to turn...

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first vehicle was a 79 K5 Blazer all jacked up and was a monster. I loved it! And my first car which was right after that was a 75 Corvette Stingray and I so wished I still had it today. :cry:

blkcam

Reaction score
First car I got was a 91 RS (look at my avitar). I had to sell it because I kinda got it without telling my parents and when they found out my dad went crazy and made me sell it. Oh well it was fun, and loud as hell, while it lasted.

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2001 Dodge Ram V8 Magnum

I got into a lot of trouble with that thing. And waisted a lot of money due to stupid mistakes. Oh well, live & learn I guess.

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 1st was a 1968 Chevy Chevelle,:thumbsup: I got it when I was still in High School. I still have it, but its needs to be resurrected. Its in bad shape.:sad: Lot of good times in that beast:cool2:. Someday, I will get it going again.