whats your most favorite memory with your tahoe/yukon??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i rairly use it except to play a CD when the nav disc is in my nav system. it just came with the one i bought, i could EASILY live with out the tv. but the nav system does come in VERY handy/ :D

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i rairly use it except to play a CD when the nav disc is in my nav system. it just came with the one i bought, i could EASILY live with out the tv. but the nav system does come in VERY handy/ :D

They didn't come out with the nav til '05, but I sure get my money's worth out of onstar.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I wish I would have had this tahoe when I was 19. There would have been no stone unturned!

tbrend

Reaction score
I was driving with my kids, 3 & 5. An OnStar rep called to sell something. After I hung up the 3 yr old asked if that was God.

It was pretty funny.

YukonDoIt_XL

Reaction score
A womans truck is her castle too. ;-P At least I think so.

My favorite memory is our trip from Pa. to St. Petersburg Fl. Last April (2 months after we bought the Yukon).

The whole family (6 of us) together for vacation in a beautiful place, ridin in a beautiful truck!