wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poppa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Remember the 80's (kinda) ,the K5's had those ralley wheels with the trim rings. Did they make those in a 16 x 8? Like their look ,was going to try them on my 94 Yukon. I understand the 15 x 8's (probably most popular) would rub on my calipers. Thanks

Vista Cruiser 69

Reaction score
Hi Poppa,

Summit seems to sell them in 8x16 with Corvette Rallye wheel design. Not sure about you bolt pattern on your Yukon but they shlould tell you if they fit or not. If you google them you might be led to a picture of Silverado with them mounted. Think actually from this forum in the truck section. Wheels seem to come for 100 bucks, (only primed) regardless from whom, trim rings quite cheap but they might charge you a king's ransom for the Chevy centercaps repros ("Chevrolet Division") if you prefer chrome metal, 50 bucks minimum. There are chromed plastic repros available far cheaper, however.

Homesick

Reaction score
Hey all. Remember the 80's (kinda) ,the K5's had those ralley wheels with the trim rings. Did they make those in a 16 x 8? Like their look ,was going to try them on my 94 Yukon. I understand the 15 x 8's (probably most popular) would rub on my calipers. Thanks

I know it's been a while, but if you are, or anyone is, still interested in this, LMC's catalog is showing 16X8s and centercaps; but I don't see the beauty rings.

joe