Which NAV radio is best to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vette40509

Reaction score
I know this is a Tahoe forum but my question pertains to a 2009(New Style) Silverado that has BOSE and 6 CD-radio. Here is what I want to do.....I want to install a NAV radio. I have 3 options: Factory, Advent OGM1, Rosen Entertainment. Which is the most used/recommended/drawbacks. I also wish to us the Coastal Entertainment/TVor Nav2go adapter to add extra cameras and I know that is for only the factory radio. Anyone got advice?

samotahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't want to just troll your thread, figured I leave a comment. I don't have navi yet but im in the market for one. im probably going to go with an aftermarket company cuz my Tahoe is a lil older. im going to go with alpine and ill let you know about it when I get it if that helps.

lowclass21

Reaction score
Not sure if you found your answer yet but ...I used to own a rosen and an alpine ..... was very happy with both... rosen a bit more budget friendly ...might want to consider the ones on ebay ... they are plug and play and fit the dash perfectly ... no install kits needed ...they would be off brands though:waytogo:

longday

Reaction score
I would get either rosen or alpine. Same with lowclass21 comment it budget friendly and very easy to install.