Will They fit...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a killer deal on some bell tech spindles.. Here is the question though..
They are for a 99 Silverado 1/2 ton
Will they fit my 04 yukon?

I have seen a couple of sites that say the part number for the Silverado (part #2508) is the same as the 00-06 tahoe. I know the Tahoe and Yukon will be the same, I just want to verify before i pull the trigger.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, but that isn't an issue unless you have some buster 16" stockers (although the spare may be a 16").

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my spare is a 16. if you get afront flat just move a rear wheel to the front and put the spare on the back.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I will just concentrate on scoring the spindles and then picking up some 5" springs before i worry about spares.:thumbsup:

Does anyone know if the bell tech spindles move the wheel out? or will it stay inside the fender?

stockergt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do find another set the will keep the wheel in the same place. I might be able to get you a good deal on some if you are interested let me know.