Would this really fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pinkcookies26

Reaction score
Okay, It just looks really slim down there under my seats. I have been researching what kind of woofers and box to do without losing any cargo space cause I definitely need it all. First thought just throwing a Kicker CVT 8" in the stock box and adding an amp but was afraid the stock box wouldn't be up to par but that seemed a lot simpler. So maybe this box with some CVT 10's in it and an amp. Any thoughts on best way to add without losing? Thanks again.

clkelley

Reaction score
If you have a stock subwoofer, there are replacements that work well in the same spot they are installed.

Tug boat

Reaction score
What are some of the replacement subs that work the best in the stock spot ?

tonymac617

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at the link you posted for the down firing under the seat box, I would say it would sound good if your looking to add some low end and round out your system. If your looking for that Booming system to be heard a block away, this wouldnt be for you. Also I would take into consideration the depth of the box before you buy subs to put in them as the box is only 6.5 inches in height. It does appear that the builder gave some thought to this as you can see some added area where the subs are installed but still, something to consider.

kgarrett09

Reaction score
do your research first. the box will fit yes however once you start looking at the subs you will find out that 9 out of 10 will not mount because of the extremely shallow mounting depth of these boxes. you can find some that will mount however good quality sound will not be there.