WTB Stock Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowTie

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Do you have the stock head unit that you have lying around that works perfect? I am in the market to replace mine (my wife's). CD is no longer working and the wife does not want to upgrade to an after market, which is fine with me, but now need to find a good used unit. If you have one let me know and how much? Or if you would just like to get rid of, even better!:help:

BigWheelinBubba

Reaction score
What year? I have one in perfect working condition from my '01 that i'd be willing to sell.
Where are you located?

BowTie

Reaction score
It is a 2003. I am located in McKinney, TX. If it will fit, what are you wanting for it?

incognito

Reaction score
I have 2, Sadly I am in Canada tho so may not be of much help, if your stuck just let me know and just pay for the shipping

BowTie

Reaction score
Why is the Canadian radio different than a States Tahoe . . . LOL. Can you fire me off some pictures? How much you think shipping would be?

incognito

Reaction score
I didnt mean they were different, I just meant that shipping and customs may be expensive, might be more cost effecient to get one in the states

TotalRecall

Reaction score
still looking for one? i have one they came out of my '03 tahoe... functionally it works perfect, for some reason i think one or 2 of the lights in the buttons doesnt come on tho. i dont need this radio for anything. if you need it, pm me an offer. i live in delaware