**XenonDepot Super Sale - Digital Hid Lighting Kits! Shockproof & Waterproof

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Kbban.gif

Xtreme DIGITAL HID Kits ON SALE!! - Only $174.99*

LOWEST PRICE EVER OFFERED ON THESE KITS!!

* Selling Quality lighting products since 2001!!
* CE, UL, and E4 certified OEM Grade Xenon HID Components!
* Full replacement warranty!
* Patented Digital Ballast Technology for precise colour illumination!
* Trained & Knowledgeable Staff!
* Unique dual relay harness design!
* We will NOT sacrifice quality!

XT-4k-H1-2T.jpg

The Xtreme HID Conversion kits utilize cutting edge HID components made with superior Japanese craftsmanship and quality. These kits are manufactured in a high tech facility that is ISO and TUV certified!! Laser calibrated bulbs are used to ensure proper fitment and optically correct beam patterns. Don't sacrifice quality when it comes to your car!

The ballasts used in this product are uniquely designed for aftermarket applications as they are rubber injected to protect against harsh weather conditions. In aftermarket applications, ballasts are often mounted outside the headlight leaving them susceptible to water damage. The Xtreme ballasts are specifically designed for these applications making them the superior choice for your aftermarket HID upgrade.

epoxy.jpg

BALLAST SPECIFICATIONS:

- Xtreme HID ballasts are designed with a patented multi stage safety feedback (M.S.S.F.) system allowing them to interact with the bulbs to determine optimal light output.

- Xtreme HID ballasts use a patented self intelligent light output configuration (S.I.L.C) to ensure brightness stability and precise illumination colour.

- The Xtreme HID ballasts are designed for both 12V and 24V applications.

- Equipped with advanced polarity protection system

This product will include 2 complete wiring harnesses - 1 per side that will literally plug directly into your OEM headlight harnesses via proper mating connectors. The harnesses provided will include upgraded fuses and relays to ensure you do not draw a higher current from your stock wiring harness than it was designed to provide. Unlike many kits on the market, each harness will be completely independent of the other so should a fuse ever fail, you will still have a functioning headlight. Most other HID kits that come with a harness use a single relay/fuse design that will result in you losing both your headlights if the harness fails. Our harness will ensure that the ballasts get a constant 12V and will also protect your vehicle's OEM wiring.

Please click here for some non biased reviews and customer testimonials:

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=61

Our products are backed by a one year warranty. A warranty is only good as long as your vendor stays in business. We have been selling HID kits since 2001 and have been a reliable vendor on various automotive forums since 2001. Our goal is to offer our customers quality lighting products with a higher level of support/service!!

Please enter this coupon code to obtain your discounted price upon checkout: TF

FITMENTS:

Available Fitments - H1, H3, H4 (9003), H7, H8, H9, H10 (9145), H11, H13, 880 (9008), 9004, 9005 (HB3), 9006 (HB4), 9007
Colour Temperatures available - 3000k, 4300k, 5000k, 6500k, 8000k, and 4300k with Philips bulbs
You can find our Xtreme HID conversion kits listed here:

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/Xtreme_Digital_H...n_Kits_s/21.htm

Make your installation safe! Get a FREE pair of Nylon Nitrile dipped gloves!!!

The ideal glove for installing our HID lighting products!

26-53-27457-090-2T.jpg

Our contact information:

Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: (905) 660 0124

**All orders placed at this discounted price will still be included in our monthly draw to win a free HID conversion kit

promo_box.gif

Regards,

Steve

* starting at $174.99

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the phillips 4300k kit have the same quality as a stock HID System, is 4300k phillips hids kit gunna look like my stock HIDS in my corvette, or will they be yellow like an aftermarket Hid KIT???

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Hi,

The 4300k Philips bulbs that we use are the same bulbs that are used in OEM HID applications.We used to carry Philips ballasts as well however we phased those out.

Philips ballasts are great for OEM HID applications however they are also designed for OEM HID applications. In OEM HID applications the ballasts are usually encased within the headlight protecting them from water damage. In aftermarket HID applications the ballast is usually mounted outside the headlight where it is susceptible to weather damage.

The Xtreme ballasts that we use are specifically designed for this application as they are rubber injected making them water tight.

If you install the 4300k Philips based kit in your Tahoe they will have a slight yellowish tinge depending on what angle you view them from given that the vehicle has a reflective headlight. If you want to get a more "OEM" look I would suggest getting the 6500k kit found here:

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/Xtreme_Digital_HID_6500k_Xenon_HID_Conversion_Kits_p/xt-65k.htm

This kit is installed in the tahoe pictures that I posted above. It is also the ones installed in this Jeep Cherokee SRT8 (also reflective headlight):

hidpics001.jpg

hidpics010.jpg

Regards,

Steve

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IM not thinking about them for my 07, im thinking for my other vehicle (still have not bought it yet though gunna be a sierra or yukon denali (02-06) with stock projectors.

I know you from acadiaforum.net. I used to be a member on there when I had an acadia. From the members, sounds like you have a nice kit. :thumbsup:

XenonDepot

Reaction score
ah ok.

That car is a perfect candidate for an HID kit specifically because of the OEM projectors. You would need to go with a 9005 HID kit for that vehicle as it uses a 9005 bulb for the low beams. Going with the Philips 4300k HID conversion kit in the 9005 fitment will get you a very OEM look and feel specifically because the vehicle has projectors. If it had reflectors I would advise to go with a slightly higher K kit (as I did above) if you wanted the "OEM" look.

Steve

dknappia

Reaction score
Do you make an HID conversion kit for the fogs as well? 08 Suburban, if I do it , I want to do them all...THX

XenonDepot

Reaction score
All orders placed have shipped. You can obtain your tracking numbers simply by logging into the website.

Steve

tbully

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you supply 9008 / H13 Bi-Xenon for the Yukons?

I don't want to loose my "brights".

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Hi,

We do not carry high/low H13 kits as we have found that the mechanisms currently available in the market are prone to failure. As a result, the H13 kits that we sell are low beam only.

Steve

XenonDepot

Reaction score
Only 6 days left until it's time to give away another FREE HID kit!

Steve

JchatN

Reaction score
A Must Buy - XenonDepot.com HID's

***I normally don't reply to "super sale" adds, but this is something all Tahoe trucks need.

Just bought a new '08 Tahoe and couldn't wait to add my first mod. But what should be first that will give me the most bang-for-the-buck? HID's, in-take, exhaust, rear DVD's? I decied to go HID's, safe/easy and they look amazing.

I already put a McCulloch HID kit in my car with no problems, so one would expect to do the same in the truck. After a few days of reseach on different forums, I bought the XenonDepot Xtreme Digitial HID 6500 kit.

These guys know lights! I placed my order Wednesday a.m., and the FedEx guy dropped them off that Friday. There directions with pictures were perfect down to every last screw. The kit is well built; heavy gage wires, tightly sealed connectors, the whole package. It took me about 2.5 hours only because the headlight removal took some finesse.

This is a must buy and I highly recommend if you are looking for a OEM fit and finish HID kit. Go 6500k for a "clean" white/blue color. The bulb doesn't look aftermarket, or like a washed-out purple.

Regards,
Jay

Diesel

Reaction score
6500K Xtreme HID Xenon Conversion kits are available in H1, H3, H4 (9003), H7, H10 (9145), H11, H13 (9008), 9004, 9005 (HB3), 9006 (HB4), 9007.
Which do I need for my 07?

08Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why is shipping so much? I was going to purchase from you, but $26 to ship to Michigan? Thats too much.....