Yukon in Knight Rider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dunno if you guys watched it but they wrecked a yukon at the end. Funny how everyone in the Yukon died but the driver and the Creator of KITT.

bigjherms

Reaction score
The yukon was pretty sick! Painted vents, roll pan, etc..I fell asleep and woke up after the crash. I wasn't really feelin it. That crash would have killed everyone in the car or sure!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I watched it, but I just can't get into it like the original. I quit watching before the crash, so I missed it.
The 'stang is sick, but I think a new Camaro would have done more justice, at least sticking to a GM f-body like the original show.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched it, but I just can't get into it like the original. I quit watching before the crash, so I missed it.
The 'stang is sick, but I think a new Camaro would have done more justice, at least sticking to a GM f-body like the original show.

I felt the same way, GM should put up the Camaro.

bigjherms

Reaction score
How funny...i was thinking the same thing while i was watching it!!!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i liked the new show, really cool, i really like that they made it a continuation and not a cheesy remake, but it will never be like the origional knight rider.

and yes they should have used a new camaro.

ford must have given a lot of cash to have all the ford emblems showing, notice the gmc denali grill was changed but they happly kept all the ford emblems. :mad3:

i watched the whole thing and actully hope they keep makeing it as it has the potential to be a cool show.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a 2-hour f*rd commercial.

that i agree with, all they did was gloat ford. i liked the story but wish it was not full of ford crap.

plus i think it was only an hour and fifteen minuites of actual programming since ever 5 minuites of program got you 5 minutes of commercials, mostly fords....:mad2:

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the ford and think it was a great choice cause the new camero IMO would not have looked that good or sounded that good

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the ford and think it was a great choice cause the new camero IMO would not have looked that good or sounded that good

I think it would have, Thats not a reg mustang it was a Shelby, Send a camaro to Lingenfelter and it'll come back just as hot.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched about 5 minutes of the NEW Knight rider before I changed the channel that mustang sucked. I liked the mustang in the Transformer Movie (the bad cop) I couldn't stand the voice of Kitt either.

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im surprised at the amount of people who did not like it. Not here but searching the web. i liked it, but it needs work, thats why i say it has the potential to be a good show. but i think they could have picked a better voice for kitt.

btw, whats up with the homo and lesbian things???:crazy:

Slammed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eh who knows maybe chevy wanted too much money I just think its like a breath of fresh air using the ford let the past be with the past and leave chevy out lol

ronjeremy6

Reaction score
slightly off topic, but i attended the NADA convention last week in San Fran. in monday's newsletter, GM made the official announcement that would not release a trans am in 09. i was one of the ones that was really looking forward to the possiblilty of a bandit edition.

str8wkd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched most the Stang was nice but a F-body would have been much nicer did anyone notice the TPI out of the orianal KITT and the the tag or engine cover from kitt 2000 i think that was the second one anyway the black and red T/A

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Yea, I saw the tpi motor. But what's funny is that the original KITT was a pre-85 model, and TPIs weren't available in the f-bodies until 85.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, in the final season they made a point of kitt being older. like that chicago episode where the car theifes are saying only steal new.

BUT even though in the show he was a 1982 model. they were still new trans am's every season.

Last edited: