Sirius + XM....XM +Sirius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hardin Thicke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While renewing my Sirius service last night, I spoke to the customer rep (Actually spoke English as a first language, fancy that) about having to carry two full subscriptions to both services as my vehicles have both services in them. He told me that in June, Sirius XM will offer the opposite service as a second receiver, and the customer will receive a "significant" discount on the other service. He didn't indicate if it will be the usual charge for the second receiver or not.

Last edited:

orangeman

Reaction score
That is good news. what about a Sirius tuner to replace the XM tuner. Any word on that?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IM gunna say prepare to loose sirius all together. almost 4 billion in debt and they filed for chap 11, and if things dont turn around wallstreet thinks chap 7 before march is over. IMO, I will be happy to get MY XM back to the way it should be, WITH ORIGIONAL XM MUSIC. It sucks horribly now with sirius crap all over it. :mad2:

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
IMO, if Sirius doesnt get help, sat radio may be a thing of the past. In which case HD radio won!?

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
IM gunna say prepare to loose sirius all together. almost 4 billion in debt and they filed for chap 11, and if things dont turn around wallstreet thinks chap 7 before march is over. IMO, I will be happy to get MY XM back to the way it should be, WITH ORIGIONAL XM MUSIC. It sucks horribly now with sirius crap all over it. :mad2:

I see SIRIUSXM going away, because the idiot management who pays Stern and Oprah way too much money have ran this company right into the ground.
I was a big XM fan for many years, but this company is done, stick a fork in it.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see SIRIUSXM going away, because the idiot management who pays Stern and Oprah way too much money have ran this company right into the ground.
I was a big XM fan for many years, but this company is done, stick a fork in it.

I would hate to loose satellite radio all together. I just want XM's Programming back.

kakytahoe

Reaction score
What did you like on XM RT? The country stations from sirius all became the same as XM after the merger and that is what I don't like.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you like on XM RT? The country stations from sirius all became the same as XM after the merger and that is what I don't like.

the country stations were great on XM, now i just use FM. Which is ok. But I liked having 4 country stations. Country is really all I listen to. But its ok as Im quite happy with the CD and Ipod hookup.