95 tahoe ls should i buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennyvvvv

Reaction score
hello everyone. checked out a 95 today. I have a 99 z56. the 95 is a two door which i had once and want to own another. engine and tranny seemed strong and right is tight. however the rear pass side barn door is rusted out on the bottom. and the power steering pm is leaking bad. he wants 2500. this is in nyc. what do you guys think about the price.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how many miles does it have on it?

thats about half of what i paid for my 96 with 163K on it. but istead of the rear door its my drivers door that is starting to rust out at the bottom.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't see anything wrong with that deal. the power steering parts can't be that expensive.

i had a quote done on my rusted out drivers door and it ran about $400 IIRC, mainly because its two tone and silver (one of the hardest colors to match)

kennyvvvv

Reaction score
found another

went to see a 94 which is actually a blazer. no rust. here is the best part. 85000 original miles. got it for 3g.will post pics in next coming days

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
niiice. all i have to ask is wher ethe hell were these trucks when i was looking to buy one!? haha