02' Denali (new member)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whipple1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say whats up being a new member,I own a 02 denali since new I have a ton of mods done to it and willing to share some advice that I know and have about these trucks,When I get some time I will take some new pics and post them.Talk to you guys soon.Here is some mods.

Whipple Supercharger
Whipple air intake
JBA Headers
Corsa cat-back
Trans shift kit
Hotchkis sway bars
Hotchkis rear trailing arms
Ground force 2/3'' drop
23x10 Enkei wheels
Escalade roofrack
Escalade door handles
LED rear taillights
HID'S
Kenwood 7'' flipout

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you use aftermarket or OE headlights housings with your HID's?

Whipple1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I changed my low beams to Hids I used a 9005 hid kit just plug and play,I didnt have to touch the housing.

opdenali

Reaction score
How do you like the Corsa exhaust? How much louder is it than stock? Was there a lot of improvement in handling with the sway bars?

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quarter mile?

What's your quarter mile time / speed? I betcha that thing hauls some A$$!!!!!

Whipple1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like the Corsa exhaust? How much louder is it than stock? Was there a lot of improvement in handling with the sway bars?

I have the touring corsa exhaust there is no drone at all,just as loud as stock until you womp on it,it gets louder at WOT no drone and no vibration ,I do know the 6.0 motor is louder than the 5.3,it was hard to find an exhaust without drone ,I had B&B to loud to much drone,Gibson was OK but all my hangers broke off the system (Bad fitment) bad Quality,Borla was too loud with drone plus it was dual exit on pass side the pipe was crushed between the frame and rear due the truck was lowered 2/3 drop shop gave me money back,so I would say the corsa fit the best,like factory,and no drone.But this is for the 6.0,you will have better luck with a 5.3.The Sway bars are a must it makes a huge difference on body roll and handleing,Hotchkis only!doesnt affect ride Quality just takes the side to side mush out:thumbsup:

Whipple1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your quarter mile time / speed? I betcha that thing hauls some A$$!!!!!

I never took it to the track,But I raced BMW 4.6,Mercedes ml55,Infinity fx45 and beat them all,It just pulls on them it doesnt kill them,at the end of a Quarter I would be about 1 to 2 car lengths ahead.Its great for every day driveing Its feels like a car ,no sluggish acceleration or heavy feel.Plus I get an extra 5MPG on the highway.