'03 Autoride Fix...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EOBerg

Reaction score
I recently purchased an '03 Tahoe LT w/ Autoride. Upon start it tells me I need to service it. I've read threads and found that I could get the main components at a decent price here:

https://www.arnottindustries.com/part_CHEVROLET_Air_Suspension_Parts_yid11_pid92.html#prettyPhoto

My only question is, even once I replace all of this, I could still have bad lines and bigger, bad sensors. Does anyone know what I'm looking at, cost wise, is the sensors are bad as well. I know I have some leaks in the shocks, that's why I'm starting there but as with anything. Replacing one component often leads you to find others that are bad as well. Any info is greatly appreciated.

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the most part you really need to get the DTCs out of the ALRC module it does require a scan tool that has those capabilities... hard to come by other than the dealership.. but if your air shocks are leaking chances are that the ALRC compressor assy got smoked from constant running due to the leaking shocks

EOBerg

Reaction score
I appreciate the response. I may just run it as is for now. Fresh home from Afghanistan and don't want to spend all my money that I saved at once.

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
De nada.. but most importantly THANK YOU !!! for your brave and courageous service.. my prayers and wishes are that your PTS isnt to bad and that you are healthy.. THANK YOU AGAIN !!!

EOBerg

Reaction score
Choosing not to dump my money into my '02 Tahoe w/ 322K on it has helped me manage my stress. But this Autoride could push me. Copious amounts of coffee and the fact that there is the color green (grass and trees, for now...) has kept me grounded. It's my pleasure to have served these last 12 years and I look forward to as many more.

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AWESOME !!! Glad to hear your doing well... but just remember vehicles with a little time and money can be fixed and many may come and go.. but its your character..integrity... health... and the love of your family that are most important.. dont sweat the small stuff...

EOBerg

Reaction score
I'm a heavy equipment operator/truck driver and project supervisor in the Navy. I'm all about NOT sweating the small stuff. Just happy to be home!

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am more then certian that you dont espeacilly from your 12 years of service.. as for me.. I sometimes do and need to be smacked across the head to be reminded.. but thats just me lol