03 Tahoe key fob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slickpartner

Reaction score
I have lost the only alarm key I have for my tahoe. I went to the dealer to get the information about the alarm key so I could order them from a cheaper source(dealer wants 250 for key fob and programming). The dealer would not give me the information! They kept sayn bring it too us and we will do it for you, and we don't give out that imformation! Is this true? How do I get this imformation? I need to get my alarm keys goin, or would it be cheaper for me to get a aftermarket alarm?

sschrader

Reaction score
If you find a fob I can get you the info to program it, I have a print out of how to program my 02 Hoe. Not sure if they are the same? But I can get the later years also, a few friends work at dealerships.

slickpartner

Reaction score
Finding the fob isn't the problem, I need the code on the back of the fob. That what I went to the dealer for. How do I get that code?

sschrader

Reaction score
Hmmm, you need your VIN, I would call around to a few diff dealers and ask. Someone should be able to tell you, check this site, among others and you can email them your VIN so you get the right one. For the 02 there are only 2 options. Hope this helps...

http://www.carandtruckremotes.com/r482.html

Last edited:

shadow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have lost the only alarm key I have for my tahoe. I went to the dealer to get the information about the alarm key so I could order them from a cheaper source(dealer wants 250 for key fob and programming). The dealer would not give me the information! They kept sayn bring it too us and we will do it for you, and we don't give out that imformation! Is this true? How do I get this imformation? I need to get my alarm keys goin, or would it be cheaper for me to get a aftermarket alarm?

click on this. might be able to help you out.

http://www.keyless-remotes.com/