07+ Headlamp Removal Instructions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snomon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I originally posted a snippet from an Avalanche forum for instructions with photos for headlamp removal. At the request of MongoRanger (the author at the Avalanche forum), I had to remove my original thread here with the image links, but have the permission to post this link directly to his site that has his same writeup:

http://mongoranger.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?29

Thanks to MongoRanger for taking the time to post this important topic.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a crybaby, you weren't even claiming it was yours, you explicitly said you found it on their forum. You have to be pretty stuck up to complain about that...

Snomon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He made a interesting point that since the images were pulling from his web server, he was paying for bandwidth everytime my copied post was displayed on our site here at tahoeforum.com. He mentioned 3174 hits (or accesses to the image files) from this site alone.

He considers it image stealing and I could not disagree so I honored his request to remove my thread.

He would rather have people directly link that page so therefore I reposted with his permission.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that argument is a little odd as his web server will still be taking hits now, and ALL of the content will be served now instead... Calling it image stealing is also odd as you didn't take credit, you gave credit where it was due... I just find the whole thing bizarre. Oh well, next time I have to get at my lights, maybe I'll do my own write-up with pics. But then again, that might be image-idea stealing, and I'd hate to do that...