07 Yukon - rear overhead monitor wire harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zrcatdrivr

Reaction score
ok guys, here we go. I have followed all directions for the installion of my NAV/DVD player and everything works great. Now I am challenged to install the rear sear overhead monitor. I am trying to find the wiring harness that goes from the NAV head unit to the OEM Panasonic rear overhead monitor. I have been told to use the Camera harness connected to the head unit and (2) other harnesses that lead to the monitor.

15921872 I/P Extension CAMERA harness
25813729 A-pillar harness (w/ U42 option - connects to rear monitor) 25813723 Roof Harness

MAle connector ay NAV head unit
16-Pin Connector C3: on back of NAV unit.

Pin Wire Color Circuit No. Function
1 YE 2059 Auxiliary Audio Left Signal
2 WH 2058 Auxiliary Audio Right Signal
3 L-BU 5826 Left DVD Audio Signal (+)
4 WH 5828 Right DVD Audio Signal (+)
5 OG/BK 5831 Remote Infra Red Signal (+)
6 PK/BK 5844 Video Bright Control
7 D-GN 6975 DVD Video Signal (+)
8 PU 2056 Auxiliary Video High Signal
9 Bare 5345 Drain Wire
10 L-GN/BK 5845 Video Module Signal
11 PU 6979 DVD Audio Common
12 Bare 6980 DVD Audio Shield
13 TN/WH 5830 Remote Infra Red Signal (-)
14 Bare 6976 DVD Video Drain Wire
15 WH/BK 5335 DVD Video Signal (-)
16 Bare 5346 Video Drain Wire

I have been told that a connection other than using these harness could cause a feedback or short wiping out NAV unit and more. (quoted by Mickey Shorr's here in MI).

Does any know other ways or if these listed harness will solve my need. I'd hate to drop $500 on harnesses to find they are wrong. I started out with using a complete replacement harness 15859197 (now told it is wrong and dropped $135 on this). harness did not include the C3 connector listed above.

I can send pictures of the female connectors in the rear overhead monitor (Panasonic OEM monitor) but nothing at the NAV unit. Anyone with pictures to share your installation or guidelines please send.

I have seen thread mentioning this has been accomplished however no detail given rearding specific wiring harness used or needed. Anyone who can hlep me please email me direct at [email protected]

I am losing faith here ! I have also been told there is no way to get video signal out on NAV unit to even aftermarket headreast monitors. Any ideas here? Please call 248-767-9279