2004 Tahoe Dual Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpfanner

Reaction score
anyone put duals on your Tahoe? or at least dual outlets? I like the look of the kit of the 07's with the duals straight out the back with double tips...looks pretty sweet, not sure how it would look on an 04 though. How about quartered out behind the tires? anyone try that? any suggestions or pics would be greatly appreciated.

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score

chrias

Reaction score
You're better off running dual outlets rather than dual mufflers.

EL_OCHO

Reaction score
I installed a Wicked Flows Dual Port Exhaust System w/ Wicked Flows Tips mounted similar as Hightower's but pass fenders just a bit. This exhaust was supposed to be one of the quieter ones but heck at 75mph, i was going nuts with the cabin noise had to installed a resonator, which makes it sound perfect to my 40 year old ears. The muffler is a straight through design unlike the flowmaster's, which i was considering before this one.

YUKON070308074.jpg

YUKON070308035.jpg

YUKON070308034.jpg

Last edited:

reddemon71

Reaction score
anyone put duals on your Tahoe? or at least dual outlets? I like the look of the kit of the 07's with the duals straight out the back with double tips...looks pretty sweet, not sure how it would look on an 04 though. How about quartered out behind the tires? anyone try that? any suggestions or pics would be greatly appreciated.
I just went to a custom shop and had 2 glasspacks put on that split down the middle and exit behind the tires, Sounds awesome, Paid $250 installed